12.30.2010

Grocery Bag Holder

As I was struggling to come up with ideas for homemade Christmas gifts, I stumbled across a tutorial for a grocery bag holder and thought of my mother-in-law. She has an abundance of grocery bags and no place to store them so I decided to make her one for Christmas. This idea comes from one of my favorite crafty blogs Make It and Love It. For the grocery bag tutorial and instructions... Go HERE.


This project was so simple and cute that I decided to make two more as gifts for other people. Originally I planned on saving all my grocery bags and stuffing them full so that the recipients would already have a bunch of bags for it.... but, I forgot. I now have hundreds of grocery bags piled in my garage and I gave out all my grocery bag holders. Hmmm, I guess I will be making another for myself very soon.

3 comments:

  1. LOVING this. I have a major abundance of those and they are always in the way. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save those bags! I am working on a project for all those bags and will save $$$. Those turned out SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Your style of presentation is very impressive. The meaningful contribution of your mind reflects on those people who are looking for new ideas regarding resuable grocery bags.Thanks a lot..

    Reusable Grocery Bags

    ReplyDelete