1.14.2011

Christmas Wreath 2....

I had to smile when I saw Megan's post about her Christmas Wreath.... because I have been making some myself! I thought I would just add to her post the pictures of my wreaths. Christmas ornaments are on a HUGE sale right now (I acutally bought and made these all after Christmas and New Years). This first wreath is for Valentine's Day, I actually wrapped a foam wreath form with ribbon and then hot glued all the ornaments on, it was pretty time consuming, but I really like how it turned out.
 This is our front door. I Love the bright green, I will probably leave it up through January. I love the bright pop of color it adds to the front of our house.
Here is a picture of where the Valentine's Wreath will be in our entryway.


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Great minds think alike I guess. Although yours looks much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete