Dinosaur Cape Tutorial & Giveaway!
Here’s what you need:
(1) Fat Quarter or 18 inch x 22 inch piece of fabric
(1) 9x12 inch piece of felt
(1) 37 inch Bias Tape (this will be the top of your cape and the tie, so you can measure your little one and decide what length you will need)
5. (This step is optional so if you don’t want to you really don’t have to.) You can take each of your spikes and top stitch.
8. Sew a gathering stitch along the top edge of the cape. Gentle pull thread to gather the top of the cape until it measures about 9 ½ inches.
10. Stitch along the edge of the bias tape.
11. And you are all done! I hope you have as much fun pretending with your little ones as I have had with mine.
Wouldn’t this make a fun Christmas or Birthday Gift? Well, you could WIN one! That’s right I’m going to be GIVING AWAY one Dinosaur Cape.
Just leave a comment (with your email) to enter. Want another entry? Become a Follower and leave another comment. Good Luck! Giveaway ends Tuesday November 16, 2010.