3.25.2011

Spring Wreath....

I am SO ready for SPRING! (Especially since it snowed at our house yesterday!)
I wanted a new wreath for our front door, but I wanted something that I could leave up past Easter and I wanted something with a BRIGHT BOLD color. This was SUPER easy, a little time consuming, but not bad.

What you need:
I used 4 Forsythis Bushes from Michaels
One Large Grape vine wreath
Hot Glue Gun and Glue
Ribbon
Scissors
 What I did:
The Forsythia bushes I got made it really easy to take apart. Each stem just pulled off. So I pulled them all off so I had a lot of small sticks.  Then I dabbed a pit of hot glue on the end of one stick and stuck it unto the grape vine wreath. I worked around the wreath layering the sticks until the entire thing was full and beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wreath juxtaposed with that welcome wording below...What a great statement for those entering your home...

    ReplyDelete