4.23.2010

Family Calendar

Sometimes it is difficult making sure everyone in our family is on the same page...I wanted to have a Family Calendar, but I wanted one that was cute, easy, and cheap....So this is what I came up with....

What you need:

1 Picture with Glass (Plexiglass might work too) mine is 11 x 14 from Walmart

2 sheets of 12x12 cardstock

A ruler

Marker

Stamps (optional)

I first hooked my scrapbook paper together and then cut them to fit inside the frame...I traced the fake picture insert that came in the frame.

Then I marked out how big I wanted my calendar squares with the ruler and drew my lines with a magic marker....I used yellow because it matched my paper.

I then stamped my days on using a stamp kit by Autumn Leaves (I love it!)

Put it under the glass in the frame and hung it up!

I use a dry erase marker to write on the info...

I love this because I can change it with the seasons, add more decorations or keep it simple....

3 comments:

  1. I love this Magen!!! I think I'm gonna have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cute! Then you don't have calendar trash at the end of the month too!

    ReplyDelete