Enter the giveaway HERE!!
In the mood for chocolate? You have come to the right place! These chocolate molten cakes are TO. DIE. FOR. They look like a regular old cake on the outside BUT when you take that first bite, mounds of chocolaty goodness come oozing down your fork. They are pure heaven. The good news is that they are also super easy to make. They are perfect for impressing friends and can be whipped up in no time with ingredients you probably have on hand.
I got the recipe from Martha Stewart's website, she even has a video showing how to make them. See that HERE. I doubled it because I wanted more than 6 and who wouldn't? It made 16 which was just about perfect for just me...
Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 1 cube butter, room temperature, plus more for muffin tins
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, plus more for muffin tins
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted in microwave (I used chocolate chips)
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Whipped cream, for topping
Place the muffin tin on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes and then turn them out on a cooling rack or plate. Dust with powdered sugar, top with whipped cream, and enjoy your little piece of heaven.
It's okay to have more than one.